Strong sex scenes in GTA IV: Gay Tony
Word in this morning has it that the next slice of Grand Theft Auto IV DLC, The Ballad of Gay Tony, has received an 18 certification from UK censors the BBFC on the basis of the episode's sexual content.
Gay Tony is of course the latest 360-exclusive add-on for GTA IV, these slices of fresh content bundled under the Episodes from Liberty City moniker.
In addition to 'strong' sexual content, the DLC includes very strong language and hard drug use - according the ratings agency.
"The sex is quite strong, but always masked and the characters concerned are invariably fully clothed (no nudity)," reads word from the BBFC.
This new episode will land on the 29th of October, and will set you back 1600 Microsoft Points. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter