Strong sex scenes in GTA IV: Gay Tony
Word in this morning has it that the next slice of Grand Theft Auto IV DLC, The Ballad of Gay Tony, has received an 18 certification from UK censors the BBFC on the basis of the episode's sexual content.
Gay Tony is of course the latest 360-exclusive add-on for GTA IV, these slices of fresh content bundled under the Episodes from Liberty City moniker.
In addition to 'strong' sexual content, the DLC includes very strong language and hard drug use - according the ratings agency.
"The sex is quite strong, but always masked and the characters concerned are invariably fully clothed (no nudity)," reads word from the BBFC.
This new episode will land on the 29th of October, and will set you back 1600 Microsoft Points. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO