Strong sex scenes in GTA IV: Gay Tony
Word in this morning has it that the next slice of Grand Theft Auto IV DLC, The Ballad of Gay Tony, has received an 18 certification from UK censors the BBFC on the basis of the episode's sexual content.
Gay Tony is of course the latest 360-exclusive add-on for GTA IV, these slices of fresh content bundled under the Episodes from Liberty City moniker.
In addition to 'strong' sexual content, the DLC includes very strong language and hard drug use - according the ratings agency.
"The sex is quite strong, but always masked and the characters concerned are invariably fully clothed (no nudity)," reads word from the BBFC.
This new episode will land on the 29th of October, and will set you back 1600 Microsoft Points. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan