London launch for Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is but a matter of weeks away now, and Activision have confirmed that they will be hosting a gigantic launch event in London to celebrate the arrival of the new FPS.
According to word from the publisher this morning, London's cinematastic Leicester Square will host the bash, with a number of unnamed celebrity appearances lined up.
The nearby HMV by the Trocadero will be opening at midnight to sell the eagerly awaited new shooter from Infinity Ward, while a VIP launch party promises big on the musical front.
Tuesday, the 10th of November it is.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3