New world record for GTA IV player
A 26 year-old Indian chap named Chirantan Patnaik has earned himself a new Guinness world record, for the longest ever continual play-session of Rockstar's open-world smash Grand Theft Auto IV.
The avid games player undertook the challenge at the offices of blog NeuralChaos.com, notching up 40 hours and 20 minutes between September the 4th an the 6th.
The previous record was set by an American chap who played the game for over 28 hours - but Patnaik smashed this using running and yoga according to reports.
The record was set on a PlayStation 3 version of the game.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims