New world record for GTA IV player
A 26 year-old Indian chap named Chirantan Patnaik has earned himself a new Guinness world record, for the longest ever continual play-session of Rockstar's open-world smash Grand Theft Auto IV.
The avid games player undertook the challenge at the offices of blog NeuralChaos.com, notching up 40 hours and 20 minutes between September the 4th an the 6th.
The previous record was set by an American chap who played the game for over 28 hours - but Patnaik smashed this using running and yoga according to reports.
The record was set on a PlayStation 3 version of the game.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone