Killzone 3 out next year?
A third Killzone title from Sony and Guerilla could be released as early as 2010, if rumour on the grapevine today is to be given any credence. A third title in the Resistance series is also said to be out next year for the PS3.
KIllzone 3 is already in the works at Sony's first-party European developer, according to the Official PlayStation Magazine - although it is unclear where the 2010 dating comes from.
The publication also moots the aforementioned Resistance game, not to mention a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War from Treyarch, although this latter title must surely come as no surprise.
A 2010 release for Killzone 3 would be something of a shock, however, given that number two took four years to create and was only released in February. We'll keep you posted as we learn more. Thanks Destructoid.
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon