Killzone 3 out next year?
A third Killzone title from Sony and Guerilla could be released as early as 2010, if rumour on the grapevine today is to be given any credence. A third title in the Resistance series is also said to be out next year for the PS3.
KIllzone 3 is already in the works at Sony's first-party European developer, according to the Official PlayStation Magazine - although it is unclear where the 2010 dating comes from.
The publication also moots the aforementioned Resistance game, not to mention a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War from Treyarch, although this latter title must surely come as no surprise.
A 2010 release for Killzone 3 would be something of a shock, however, given that number two took four years to create and was only released in February. We'll keep you posted as we learn more. Thanks Destructoid.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3