Killzone 3 out next year?
A third Killzone title from Sony and Guerilla could be released as early as 2010, if rumour on the grapevine today is to be given any credence. A third title in the Resistance series is also said to be out next year for the PS3.
KIllzone 3 is already in the works at Sony's first-party European developer, according to the Official PlayStation Magazine - although it is unclear where the 2010 dating comes from.
The publication also moots the aforementioned Resistance game, not to mention a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War from Treyarch, although this latter title must surely come as no surprise.
A 2010 release for Killzone 3 would be something of a shock, however, given that number two took four years to create and was only released in February. We'll keep you posted as we learn more. Thanks Destructoid.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer