Killzone 3 out next year?
A third Killzone title from Sony and Guerilla could be released as early as 2010, if rumour on the grapevine today is to be given any credence. A third title in the Resistance series is also said to be out next year for the PS3.
KIllzone 3 is already in the works at Sony's first-party European developer, according to the Official PlayStation Magazine - although it is unclear where the 2010 dating comes from.
The publication also moots the aforementioned Resistance game, not to mention a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War from Treyarch, although this latter title must surely come as no surprise.
A 2010 release for Killzone 3 would be something of a shock, however, given that number two took four years to create and was only released in February. We'll keep you posted as we learn more. Thanks Destructoid.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year