Killzone 3 out next year?
A third Killzone title from Sony and Guerilla could be released as early as 2010, if rumour on the grapevine today is to be given any credence. A third title in the Resistance series is also said to be out next year for the PS3.
KIllzone 3 is already in the works at Sony's first-party European developer, according to the Official PlayStation Magazine - although it is unclear where the 2010 dating comes from.
The publication also moots the aforementioned Resistance game, not to mention a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War from Treyarch, although this latter title must surely come as no surprise.
A 2010 release for Killzone 3 would be something of a shock, however, given that number two took four years to create and was only released in February. We'll keep you posted as we learn more. Thanks Destructoid.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO