Full Beatles album out tomorrow
EA remind us all this afternoon that their first full-album DLC release for The Beatles: Rock Band, will be available as of tomorrow morning. Abbey Road will cost 1360 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live, and it'll also be delivered via the Rock Band Shop for the Wii.
While this album will hit the Xbox 360 and the Wii as of tomorrow, we're told the new tunes won't be available on the PS3's PSN until Thursday. When Abbey Road is online here, it'll cost 16.99 USD.
EA and Harmonix have previously told us that the Sgt Pepper and Rubber Soul albums will be released in DLC form before the year is out.
We'll have more The Beatles: Rock Band as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer