Modern Warfare 2 gets 18 rating in UK
UK game censors the BBFC have awarded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 an 18 certification, confirming that the new war-game will carry the strongest age rating available.
A 'TBC 18' label had been displayed on pre-release retail packaging anyhow, but this has now been officially confirmed by the UK agency.
Despite the mature content within, the game passed the censorship process without any cuts, although this is the hight certification ever awarded to a game in the Call of Duty series.
The previous title, World at War, earned a '15' rating. Modern Warfare 2 will land on November 10th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date