Modern Warfare 2 gets 18 rating in UK
UK game censors the BBFC have awarded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 an 18 certification, confirming that the new war-game will carry the strongest age rating available.
A 'TBC 18' label had been displayed on pre-release retail packaging anyhow, but this has now been officially confirmed by the UK agency.
Despite the mature content within, the game passed the censorship process without any cuts, although this is the hight certification ever awarded to a game in the Call of Duty series.
The previous title, World at War, earned a '15' rating. Modern Warfare 2 will land on November 10th.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold