Modern Warfare 2 gets 18 rating in UK
UK game censors the BBFC have awarded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 an 18 certification, confirming that the new war-game will carry the strongest age rating available.
A 'TBC 18' label had been displayed on pre-release retail packaging anyhow, but this has now been officially confirmed by the UK agency.
Despite the mature content within, the game passed the censorship process without any cuts, although this is the hight certification ever awarded to a game in the Call of Duty series.
The previous title, World at War, earned a '15' rating. Modern Warfare 2 will land on November 10th.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon