Modern Warfare 2 gets 18 rating in UK
UK game censors the BBFC have awarded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 an 18 certification, confirming that the new war-game will carry the strongest age rating available.
A 'TBC 18' label had been displayed on pre-release retail packaging anyhow, but this has now been officially confirmed by the UK agency.
Despite the mature content within, the game passed the censorship process without any cuts, although this is the hight certification ever awarded to a game in the Call of Duty series.
The previous title, World at War, earned a '15' rating. Modern Warfare 2 will land on November 10th.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey