Modern Warfare 2 gets 18 rating in UK
UK game censors the BBFC have awarded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 an 18 certification, confirming that the new war-game will carry the strongest age rating available.
A 'TBC 18' label had been displayed on pre-release retail packaging anyhow, but this has now been officially confirmed by the UK agency.
Despite the mature content within, the game passed the censorship process without any cuts, although this is the hight certification ever awarded to a game in the Call of Duty series.
The previous title, World at War, earned a '15' rating. Modern Warfare 2 will land on November 10th.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though