Kojima vows new Zone of the Enders
He's said it before, and now he's saying it again, Hideo Kojima promising that Zone of the Enders 3 will be created by Konami - but not quite yet.
"I cannot make a promise about time. However, I can promise a sequel," the veteran designer told his blog this week.
In promising a sequel, Kojima-san vows not to repeat the mistakes of 2003's Zone of the Enders 2, which didn't sell as well as had been hoped.
"Everything was due to an error by me. At that time, if I hadn't made a mistake with the release date, [Zone of the Enders] might have ended up a major Kojima Productions title to follow MGS, still seeing development as a series," he laments in the new update.
Still, number three is coming, we're assured.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes