Kojima vows new Zone of the Enders
He's said it before, and now he's saying it again, Hideo Kojima promising that Zone of the Enders 3 will be created by Konami - but not quite yet.
"I cannot make a promise about time. However, I can promise a sequel," the veteran designer told his blog this week.
In promising a sequel, Kojima-san vows not to repeat the mistakes of 2003's Zone of the Enders 2, which didn't sell as well as had been hoped.
"Everything was due to an error by me. At that time, if I hadn't made a mistake with the release date, [Zone of the Enders] might have ended up a major Kojima Productions title to follow MGS, still seeing development as a series," he laments in the new update.
Still, number three is coming, we're assured.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto