Kojima vows new Zone of the Enders
He's said it before, and now he's saying it again, Hideo Kojima promising that Zone of the Enders 3 will be created by Konami - but not quite yet.
"I cannot make a promise about time. However, I can promise a sequel," the veteran designer told his blog this week.
In promising a sequel, Kojima-san vows not to repeat the mistakes of 2003's Zone of the Enders 2, which didn't sell as well as had been hoped.
"Everything was due to an error by me. At that time, if I hadn't made a mistake with the release date, [Zone of the Enders] might have ended up a major Kojima Productions title to follow MGS, still seeing development as a series," he laments in the new update.
Still, number three is coming, we're assured.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer