Kojima vows new Zone of the Enders
He's said it before, and now he's saying it again, Hideo Kojima promising that Zone of the Enders 3 will be created by Konami - but not quite yet.
"I cannot make a promise about time. However, I can promise a sequel," the veteran designer told his blog this week.
In promising a sequel, Kojima-san vows not to repeat the mistakes of 2003's Zone of the Enders 2, which didn't sell as well as had been hoped.
"Everything was due to an error by me. At that time, if I hadn't made a mistake with the release date, [Zone of the Enders] might have ended up a major Kojima Productions title to follow MGS, still seeing development as a series," he laments in the new update.
Still, number three is coming, we're assured.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year