Kojima vows new Zone of the Enders
He's said it before, and now he's saying it again, Hideo Kojima promising that Zone of the Enders 3 will be created by Konami - but not quite yet.
"I cannot make a promise about time. However, I can promise a sequel," the veteran designer told his blog this week.
In promising a sequel, Kojima-san vows not to repeat the mistakes of 2003's Zone of the Enders 2, which didn't sell as well as had been hoped.
"Everything was due to an error by me. At that time, if I hadn't made a mistake with the release date, [Zone of the Enders] might have ended up a major Kojima Productions title to follow MGS, still seeing development as a series," he laments in the new update.
Still, number three is coming, we're assured.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year