New music game store set for Xbox 360?
With Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm soon to hit Xbox Live for Gold subscribers, we learn today that a dedicated music games store is likely to be rolled out online at the same time.
A new area of Live will include content for Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Lips, while there will also be a fresh 'News and more' section offering up coverage from MSNBC, The New Yorker, Dilbert and more.
A preview programme is currently under way for these new features, and it sounds as if Microsoft are giving Live an autumnal refresh, new elements like Facebook viewed as key to the console this winter.
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year