New music game store set for Xbox 360?
With Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm soon to hit Xbox Live for Gold subscribers, we learn today that a dedicated music games store is likely to be rolled out online at the same time.
A new area of Live will include content for Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Lips, while there will also be a fresh 'News and more' section offering up coverage from MSNBC, The New Yorker, Dilbert and more.
A preview programme is currently under way for these new features, and it sounds as if Microsoft are giving Live an autumnal refresh, new elements like Facebook viewed as key to the console this winter.
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet