New music game store set for Xbox 360?
With Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm soon to hit Xbox Live for Gold subscribers, we learn today that a dedicated music games store is likely to be rolled out online at the same time.
A new area of Live will include content for Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Lips, while there will also be a fresh 'News and more' section offering up coverage from MSNBC, The New Yorker, Dilbert and more.
A preview programme is currently under way for these new features, and it sounds as if Microsoft are giving Live an autumnal refresh, new elements like Facebook viewed as key to the console this winter.
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny