New music game store set for Xbox 360?
With Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm soon to hit Xbox Live for Gold subscribers, we learn today that a dedicated music games store is likely to be rolled out online at the same time.
A new area of Live will include content for Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Lips, while there will also be a fresh 'News and more' section offering up coverage from MSNBC, The New Yorker, Dilbert and more.
A preview programme is currently under way for these new features, and it sounds as if Microsoft are giving Live an autumnal refresh, new elements like Facebook viewed as key to the console this winter.
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes