New music game store set for Xbox 360?
With Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm soon to hit Xbox Live for Gold subscribers, we learn today that a dedicated music games store is likely to be rolled out online at the same time.
A new area of Live will include content for Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Lips, while there will also be a fresh 'News and more' section offering up coverage from MSNBC, The New Yorker, Dilbert and more.
A preview programme is currently under way for these new features, and it sounds as if Microsoft are giving Live an autumnal refresh, new elements like Facebook viewed as key to the console this winter.
We'll be taking a closer look very soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One