Pirates get Xbox Live bans
Those having acquired slippery, early code for games like Borderlands and Forza 3 are seemingly in trouble, those caught playing pirated copies online facing Xbox Live bans from Microsoft.
"You know, when you play a pre-release title on Live when I know you shouldn't have it, it's not hard for me to figure out," Xbox Live Director of Policy and Enforcement Stephen Toulouse told Twitter, with bans confirmed.
On the subject of games bought early at retail, the director adds: "Don't worry folks, anyone who bought a copy early is okay. In general, if you got a receipt, play away. These are illegit copies were hitting."
No Xbox Live for you, naughty pirates.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes