Pirates get Xbox Live bans
Those having acquired slippery, early code for games like Borderlands and Forza 3 are seemingly in trouble, those caught playing pirated copies online facing Xbox Live bans from Microsoft.
"You know, when you play a pre-release title on Live when I know you shouldn't have it, it's not hard for me to figure out," Xbox Live Director of Policy and Enforcement Stephen Toulouse told Twitter, with bans confirmed.
On the subject of games bought early at retail, the director adds: "Don't worry folks, anyone who bought a copy early is okay. In general, if you got a receipt, play away. These are illegit copies were hitting."
No Xbox Live for you, naughty pirates.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light