BioWare deny Mass Effect 2 PS3 plans
Speaking after he appeared to inadvertently confirm the existence of a PS3 version of Mass Effect 2, community manager Jay Watamaniuk took to the web to clarify his statement.
"Hi folks. There is a report circulating today based on an appearance I made in Poland yesterday. Seems there was a misunderstanding about ME2 coming to PS3," Watamaniuk told the BioWare forums.
"Let me clarify today: ME2 is coming to PC and X360 only. Look for them both on Jan 26 in NA and Jan 29 in Europe. Sorry for the confusion."
The manager had previously been caught out while talking to the industry, mooting a PS3 version before apparently trying to backtrack.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date