Mass Effect 2 for PS3 console?
BioWare and EA have always stopped short of discussing the prospect of RPG sequel Mass Effect 2 appearing on the PS3, with only the Xbox 360 and PC discussed so far.
However, despite the original hit being a 360 exclusive, chatter has been bubbling away in the background to the effect that this new title will be more multi-platform, BioWare game maker Jay Watamaniuk confirming as much according to Kotaku.
Speaking in a Poznan Game Arena presentation, the designer revealed that the title would "probably" make it to the PS3, although he qualified this by refusing to comment on "rumour and speculation" - perhaps realising his slip.
We'll keep you posted on this.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015