Mass Effect 2 for PS3 console?
BioWare and EA have always stopped short of discussing the prospect of RPG sequel Mass Effect 2 appearing on the PS3, with only the Xbox 360 and PC discussed so far.
However, despite the original hit being a 360 exclusive, chatter has been bubbling away in the background to the effect that this new title will be more multi-platform, BioWare game maker Jay Watamaniuk confirming as much according to Kotaku.
Speaking in a Poznan Game Arena presentation, the designer revealed that the title would "probably" make it to the PS3, although he qualified this by refusing to comment on "rumour and speculation" - perhaps realising his slip.
We'll keep you posted on this.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May