Mass Effect 2 for PS3 console?
BioWare and EA have always stopped short of discussing the prospect of RPG sequel Mass Effect 2 appearing on the PS3, with only the Xbox 360 and PC discussed so far.
However, despite the original hit being a 360 exclusive, chatter has been bubbling away in the background to the effect that this new title will be more multi-platform, BioWare game maker Jay Watamaniuk confirming as much according to Kotaku.
Speaking in a Poznan Game Arena presentation, the designer revealed that the title would "probably" make it to the PS3, although he qualified this by refusing to comment on "rumour and speculation" - perhaps realising his slip.
We'll keep you posted on this.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year