Mass Effect 2 for PS3 console?
BioWare and EA have always stopped short of discussing the prospect of RPG sequel Mass Effect 2 appearing on the PS3, with only the Xbox 360 and PC discussed so far.
However, despite the original hit being a 360 exclusive, chatter has been bubbling away in the background to the effect that this new title will be more multi-platform, BioWare game maker Jay Watamaniuk confirming as much according to Kotaku.
Speaking in a Poznan Game Arena presentation, the designer revealed that the title would "probably" make it to the PS3, although he qualified this by refusing to comment on "rumour and speculation" - perhaps realising his slip.
We'll keep you posted on this.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer