Mass Effect 2 for PS3 console?
BioWare and EA have always stopped short of discussing the prospect of RPG sequel Mass Effect 2 appearing on the PS3, with only the Xbox 360 and PC discussed so far.
However, despite the original hit being a 360 exclusive, chatter has been bubbling away in the background to the effect that this new title will be more multi-platform, BioWare game maker Jay Watamaniuk confirming as much according to Kotaku.
Speaking in a Poznan Game Arena presentation, the designer revealed that the title would "probably" make it to the PS3, although he qualified this by refusing to comment on "rumour and speculation" - perhaps realising his slip.
We'll keep you posted on this.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave