New Zone of the Enders coming from Kojima
A brand new Zone of thw Enders game is at the very top of Hideo Kojima's list, the veteran game maker has revealed, speaking with the PlayStation blog.
"A lot of [people] love Zone of the Enders, and we love the title as well, especially at Kojima Productions and we always want to create one for the next gens as well," the big cheese reveals.
"Of course, Kojima Productions has a long list of things we want to bring out, and of course Zone of the Enders is one on the top of the list. However, we have to manage staffing and work around projects so it's not going to be out too soon, but we are really considering it."
More from the Metal Gear Solid maker as we get it.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May