Kurt Cobain GH5 footage pulled from YouTube
Presumably as a result of the on-going legal wrangling between Courtney Love and Activision, the publisher has now pulled all footage of Kurt Cobain playing other artists' songs off of YouTube.
According to VG247, the videos were axed as a result of copyright issues, although only the Cobain videos were impacted.
Neither the publisher nor Love have commented on this, but Cobain's widow had previously spoken of her anger that the music game sees the ex-Nirvana frontman singing other artists' tracks.
Litigation is said to be ongoing. We'll find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO