Kurt Cobain GH5 footage pulled from YouTube
Presumably as a result of the on-going legal wrangling between Courtney Love and Activision, the publisher has now pulled all footage of Kurt Cobain playing other artists' songs off of YouTube.
According to VG247, the videos were axed as a result of copyright issues, although only the Cobain videos were impacted.
Neither the publisher nor Love have commented on this, but Cobain's widow had previously spoken of her anger that the music game sees the ex-Nirvana frontman singing other artists' tracks.
Litigation is said to be ongoing. We'll find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone