Kurt Cobain GH5 footage pulled from YouTube
Presumably as a result of the on-going legal wrangling between Courtney Love and Activision, the publisher has now pulled all footage of Kurt Cobain playing other artists' songs off of YouTube.
According to VG247, the videos were axed as a result of copyright issues, although only the Cobain videos were impacted.
Neither the publisher nor Love have commented on this, but Cobain's widow had previously spoken of her anger that the music game sees the ex-Nirvana frontman singing other artists' tracks.
Litigation is said to be ongoing. We'll find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto