Kurt Cobain GH5 footage pulled from YouTube
Presumably as a result of the on-going legal wrangling between Courtney Love and Activision, the publisher has now pulled all footage of Kurt Cobain playing other artists' songs off of YouTube.
According to VG247, the videos were axed as a result of copyright issues, although only the Cobain videos were impacted.
Neither the publisher nor Love have commented on this, but Cobain's widow had previously spoken of her anger that the music game sees the ex-Nirvana frontman singing other artists' tracks.
Litigation is said to be ongoing. We'll find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory