Kurt Cobain GH5 footage pulled from YouTube
Presumably as a result of the on-going legal wrangling between Courtney Love and Activision, the publisher has now pulled all footage of Kurt Cobain playing other artists' songs off of YouTube.
According to VG247, the videos were axed as a result of copyright issues, although only the Cobain videos were impacted.
Neither the publisher nor Love have commented on this, but Cobain's widow had previously spoken of her anger that the music game sees the ex-Nirvana frontman singing other artists' tracks.
Litigation is said to be ongoing. We'll find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft