Madden NFL Arcade out this winter
A digital version of Madden is on the way to the PSN and Xbox Live Arcade in time for Christmas, EA Sports confirming that Madden NFL Arcade will touch-down in December.
The unique and somewhat experimental sports game will cost 1200 Microsoft Points on the 360, and 14.99 USD on the PSN.
Accessibility is the key, we hear, with 32 teams featured and five-on-five games the mainstay of the gameplay, sans fields goals and penalties.
Matches will see players racing to 30 points, and there will be a raft of online play modes - including leaderboards. More as we get it on this new EA Sports release.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO