Madden NFL Arcade out this winter
A digital version of Madden is on the way to the PSN and Xbox Live Arcade in time for Christmas, EA Sports confirming that Madden NFL Arcade will touch-down in December.
The unique and somewhat experimental sports game will cost 1200 Microsoft Points on the 360, and 14.99 USD on the PSN.
Accessibility is the key, we hear, with 32 teams featured and five-on-five games the mainstay of the gameplay, sans fields goals and penalties.
Matches will see players racing to 30 points, and there will be a raft of online play modes - including leaderboards. More as we get it on this new EA Sports release.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer