Madden NFL Arcade out this winter
A digital version of Madden is on the way to the PSN and Xbox Live Arcade in time for Christmas, EA Sports confirming that Madden NFL Arcade will touch-down in December.
The unique and somewhat experimental sports game will cost 1200 Microsoft Points on the 360, and 14.99 USD on the PSN.
Accessibility is the key, we hear, with 32 teams featured and five-on-five games the mainstay of the gameplay, sans fields goals and penalties.
Matches will see players racing to 30 points, and there will be a raft of online play modes - including leaderboards. More as we get it on this new EA Sports release.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3