Madden NFL Arcade out this winter
A digital version of Madden is on the way to the PSN and Xbox Live Arcade in time for Christmas, EA Sports confirming that Madden NFL Arcade will touch-down in December.
The unique and somewhat experimental sports game will cost 1200 Microsoft Points on the 360, and 14.99 USD on the PSN.
Accessibility is the key, we hear, with 32 teams featured and five-on-five games the mainstay of the gameplay, sans fields goals and penalties.
Matches will see players racing to 30 points, and there will be a raft of online play modes - including leaderboards. More as we get it on this new EA Sports release.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release