Madden NFL Arcade out this winter
A digital version of Madden is on the way to the PSN and Xbox Live Arcade in time for Christmas, EA Sports confirming that Madden NFL Arcade will touch-down in December.
The unique and somewhat experimental sports game will cost 1200 Microsoft Points on the 360, and 14.99 USD on the PSN.
Accessibility is the key, we hear, with 32 teams featured and five-on-five games the mainstay of the gameplay, sans fields goals and penalties.
Matches will see players racing to 30 points, and there will be a raft of online play modes - including leaderboards. More as we get it on this new EA Sports release.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released