GTA V has shipped 34 million copies
Rockstar's parent company Take-Two has revealed some sales figures for GTA V in their latest quarterly financial report.
Up until the end of June this year Rockstar has shipped 34 million copies of GTA V on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
GTA V is still to launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and it will do so in the autumn.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light