GTA V has shipped 34 million copies
Rockstar's parent company Take-Two has revealed some sales figures for GTA V in their latest quarterly financial report.
Up until the end of June this year Rockstar has shipped 34 million copies of GTA V on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
GTA V is still to launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and it will do so in the autumn.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side