GTA V has shipped 34 million copies
Rockstar's parent company Take-Two has revealed some sales figures for GTA V in their latest quarterly financial report.
Up until the end of June this year Rockstar has shipped 34 million copies of GTA V on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
GTA V is still to launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and it will do so in the autumn.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced