GTA V has shipped 34 million copies
Rockstar's parent company Take-Two has revealed some sales figures for GTA V in their latest quarterly financial report.
Up until the end of June this year Rockstar has shipped 34 million copies of GTA V on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
GTA V is still to launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and it will do so in the autumn.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer