GTA V has shipped 34 million copies
Rockstar's parent company Take-Two has revealed some sales figures for GTA V in their latest quarterly financial report.
Up until the end of June this year Rockstar has shipped 34 million copies of GTA V on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
GTA V is still to launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and it will do so in the autumn.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey