World of Goo available at 'any price'
Today we were told that World of Goo is on the way for the iPhone, and 2D Boy also inform us that the PC and Mac version of the game is available at 'any price'.
As with Radiohead's last album, and the most recent release in the Championship Manager series, 2D Boy will let people pay what they want for the hit puzzler - which has been out about a year.
The digital title usually costs 20 USD, but players can pay as little as one pence, should they wish to.
The game is available online now. We urge you to have your fill.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year