Queen: Rock Band possible - Brian May
Legendary rock act Queen could be immortalised in a Rock Band game similar to the recent Beatles release, the group have revealed according to Kotaku.
"It's the ultimate accolade, to be portrayed in Lego," guitarist Brian May told the BBC, revealing the band's role in the Lego: Rock Band game. "My dreams are all fulfilled now."
He went on to add that talks were "going on" behind closed doors about a bigger Rock Band role, stating that "yes, we're into it. I think it may happen."
We'll have more on this tantalising possibility soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes