Queen: Rock Band possible - Brian May
Legendary rock act Queen could be immortalised in a Rock Band game similar to the recent Beatles release, the group have revealed according to Kotaku.
"It's the ultimate accolade, to be portrayed in Lego," guitarist Brian May told the BBC, revealing the band's role in the Lego: Rock Band game. "My dreams are all fulfilled now."
He went on to add that talks were "going on" behind closed doors about a bigger Rock Band role, stating that "yes, we're into it. I think it may happen."
We'll have more on this tantalising possibility soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3