Queen: Rock Band possible - Brian May
Legendary rock act Queen could be immortalised in a Rock Band game similar to the recent Beatles release, the group have revealed according to Kotaku.
"It's the ultimate accolade, to be portrayed in Lego," guitarist Brian May told the BBC, revealing the band's role in the Lego: Rock Band game. "My dreams are all fulfilled now."
He went on to add that talks were "going on" behind closed doors about a bigger Rock Band role, stating that "yes, we're into it. I think it may happen."
We'll have more on this tantalising possibility soon.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May