Queen: Rock Band possible - Brian May
Legendary rock act Queen could be immortalised in a Rock Band game similar to the recent Beatles release, the group have revealed according to Kotaku.
"It's the ultimate accolade, to be portrayed in Lego," guitarist Brian May told the BBC, revealing the band's role in the Lego: Rock Band game. "My dreams are all fulfilled now."
He went on to add that talks were "going on" behind closed doors about a bigger Rock Band role, stating that "yes, we're into it. I think it may happen."
We'll have more on this tantalising possibility soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today