Queen: Rock Band possible - Brian May
Legendary rock act Queen could be immortalised in a Rock Band game similar to the recent Beatles release, the group have revealed according to Kotaku.
"It's the ultimate accolade, to be portrayed in Lego," guitarist Brian May told the BBC, revealing the band's role in the Lego: Rock Band game. "My dreams are all fulfilled now."
He went on to add that talks were "going on" behind closed doors about a bigger Rock Band role, stating that "yes, we're into it. I think it may happen."
We'll have more on this tantalising possibility soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side