World of Goo set for iPhone
A new version of the excellent puzzler World of Goo is on the way to the iPhone, according to word in today from developer 2D Boy, who reveal their latest release via their company blog.
The game isn't complete, the developer reveals, while there is no estimated release date just yet. iPhone games generally take about six weeks to earn approval from Apple.
"We have it running well on the iPhone 3GS, and with a little luck we hope to get it running smoothly on the 3G as well. Hopefully more news on this soon."
The game has already gone down a treat on the PC and WiiWare. We'll have more goo for you soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3