World of Goo set for iPhone
A new version of the excellent puzzler World of Goo is on the way to the iPhone, according to word in today from developer 2D Boy, who reveal their latest release via their company blog.
The game isn't complete, the developer reveals, while there is no estimated release date just yet. iPhone games generally take about six weeks to earn approval from Apple.
"We have it running well on the iPhone 3GS, and with a little luck we hope to get it running smoothly on the 3G as well. Hopefully more news on this soon."
The game has already gone down a treat on the PC and WiiWare. We'll have more goo for you soon.
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense