World of Goo set for iPhone
A new version of the excellent puzzler World of Goo is on the way to the iPhone, according to word in today from developer 2D Boy, who reveal their latest release via their company blog.
The game isn't complete, the developer reveals, while there is no estimated release date just yet. iPhone games generally take about six weeks to earn approval from Apple.
"We have it running well on the iPhone 3GS, and with a little luck we hope to get it running smoothly on the 3G as well. Hopefully more news on this soon."
The game has already gone down a treat on the PC and WiiWare. We'll have more goo for you soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year