World of Goo set for iPhone
A new version of the excellent puzzler World of Goo is on the way to the iPhone, according to word in today from developer 2D Boy, who reveal their latest release via their company blog.
The game isn't complete, the developer reveals, while there is no estimated release date just yet. iPhone games generally take about six weeks to earn approval from Apple.
"We have it running well on the iPhone 3GS, and with a little luck we hope to get it running smoothly on the 3G as well. Hopefully more news on this soon."
The game has already gone down a treat on the PC and WiiWare. We'll have more goo for you soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes