World of Goo set for iPhone
A new version of the excellent puzzler World of Goo is on the way to the iPhone, according to word in today from developer 2D Boy, who reveal their latest release via their company blog.
The game isn't complete, the developer reveals, while there is no estimated release date just yet. iPhone games generally take about six weeks to earn approval from Apple.
"We have it running well on the iPhone 3GS, and with a little luck we hope to get it running smoothly on the 3G as well. Hopefully more news on this soon."
The game has already gone down a treat on the PC and WiiWare. We'll have more goo for you soon.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like