Resistance 3 sighted, New York setting
Resistance 3 is in the works at Insomniac, we're pleased to confirm, word reaching us from NeoGAF that the new FPS could be set in New York.
Pictures from the set of new flick Battle: Los Angeles include a billboard for Resistance 3, Sony presumably cross-promoting their game alongside the movie.
A New York skyline is depicted on the billboard, although we're unsure when the title is due out. The film is set to arrive in February 2011, so we're unsure if this gives an approximate time-frame for the game or not, although it would be fair to assume the two releases can't be far apart.
Still, Resistance 3 in New York it is.
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date