Resistance 3 sighted, New York setting
Resistance 3 is in the works at Insomniac, we're pleased to confirm, word reaching us from NeoGAF that the new FPS could be set in New York.
Pictures from the set of new flick Battle: Los Angeles include a billboard for Resistance 3, Sony presumably cross-promoting their game alongside the movie.
A New York skyline is depicted on the billboard, although we're unsure when the title is due out. The film is set to arrive in February 2011, so we're unsure if this gives an approximate time-frame for the game or not, although it would be fair to assume the two releases can't be far apart.
Still, Resistance 3 in New York it is.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced