Resistance 3 sighted, New York setting
Resistance 3 is in the works at Insomniac, we're pleased to confirm, word reaching us from NeoGAF that the new FPS could be set in New York.
Pictures from the set of new flick Battle: Los Angeles include a billboard for Resistance 3, Sony presumably cross-promoting their game alongside the movie.
A New York skyline is depicted on the billboard, although we're unsure when the title is due out. The film is set to arrive in February 2011, so we're unsure if this gives an approximate time-frame for the game or not, although it would be fair to assume the two releases can't be far apart.
Still, Resistance 3 in New York it is.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3