Resistance 3 sighted, New York setting
Resistance 3 is in the works at Insomniac, we're pleased to confirm, word reaching us from NeoGAF that the new FPS could be set in New York.
Pictures from the set of new flick Battle: Los Angeles include a billboard for Resistance 3, Sony presumably cross-promoting their game alongside the movie.
A New York skyline is depicted on the billboard, although we're unsure when the title is due out. The film is set to arrive in February 2011, so we're unsure if this gives an approximate time-frame for the game or not, although it would be fair to assume the two releases can't be far apart.
Still, Resistance 3 in New York it is.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today