Resistance 3 sighted, New York setting
Resistance 3 is in the works at Insomniac, we're pleased to confirm, word reaching us from NeoGAF that the new FPS could be set in New York.
Pictures from the set of new flick Battle: Los Angeles include a billboard for Resistance 3, Sony presumably cross-promoting their game alongside the movie.
A New York skyline is depicted on the billboard, although we're unsure when the title is due out. The film is set to arrive in February 2011, so we're unsure if this gives an approximate time-frame for the game or not, although it would be fair to assume the two releases can't be far apart.
Still, Resistance 3 in New York it is.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week