November 17th for Facebook, Twitter on XBL
Microsoft UK confirmed over the weekend that Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm will launch on Xbox Live coming November 17th.
The social network tools are regarded as vital to the Xbox 360's festive proposition, and news of this release comes via the official Xbox website.
A public beta is now looming, while some gold level Live users will begin playing with these new features from the middle of this month.
We've yet to hear about a US launch for this, although we assume Europe will be getting access on November 17th alongside the UK. More as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free