November 17th for Facebook, Twitter on XBL
Microsoft UK confirmed over the weekend that Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm will launch on Xbox Live coming November 17th.
The social network tools are regarded as vital to the Xbox 360's festive proposition, and news of this release comes via the official Xbox website.
A public beta is now looming, while some gold level Live users will begin playing with these new features from the middle of this month.
We've yet to hear about a US launch for this, although we assume Europe will be getting access on November 17th alongside the UK. More as we get it.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO