November 17th for Facebook, Twitter on XBL
Microsoft UK confirmed over the weekend that Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm will launch on Xbox Live coming November 17th.
The social network tools are regarded as vital to the Xbox 360's festive proposition, and news of this release comes via the official Xbox website.
A public beta is now looming, while some gold level Live users will begin playing with these new features from the middle of this month.
We've yet to hear about a US launch for this, although we assume Europe will be getting access on November 17th alongside the UK. More as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter