November 17th for Facebook, Twitter on XBL
Microsoft UK confirmed over the weekend that Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm will launch on Xbox Live coming November 17th.
The social network tools are regarded as vital to the Xbox 360's festive proposition, and news of this release comes via the official Xbox website.
A public beta is now looming, while some gold level Live users will begin playing with these new features from the middle of this month.
We've yet to hear about a US launch for this, although we assume Europe will be getting access on November 17th alongside the UK. More as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan