November 17th for Facebook, Twitter on XBL
Microsoft UK confirmed over the weekend that Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm will launch on Xbox Live coming November 17th.
The social network tools are regarded as vital to the Xbox 360's festive proposition, and news of this release comes via the official Xbox website.
A public beta is now looming, while some gold level Live users will begin playing with these new features from the middle of this month.
We've yet to hear about a US launch for this, although we assume Europe will be getting access on November 17th alongside the UK. More as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer