GTA IV set for Games on Demand
Xbox Live's Games on Demand service seems to be going from strength to strength, with Grand Theft Auto IV and Dead Space set to join the service before Christmas.
October 13th will see GTA IV, in its entirety, available for download over Live, with Sonic Unleashed, Midnight Club LA and Army of Two arriving on October 20th.
October 27th will see Dead Space and DiRT also hit the channel.
Big releases in recent weeks include Call of Duty 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. We'll have more on everything Games on Demand as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title