Activision close Spider-Man dev Shaba
Shaba, the firm behind Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, is set to close after Activision pulled the plug on the firm, rumours from earlier this week confirmed today.
"Activision continually evaluates the resources at our studio properties to ensure that they are properly matched to our product slate and overall strategic goals," a statement from the publisher reveals.
"As part of this process, we recently made the difficult but necessary decision to close Shaba Studios. We are grateful for the studio's contributions and wish this talented team success in their future endeavours."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date