Activision close Spider-Man dev Shaba
Shaba, the firm behind Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, is set to close after Activision pulled the plug on the firm, rumours from earlier this week confirmed today.
"Activision continually evaluates the resources at our studio properties to ensure that they are properly matched to our product slate and overall strategic goals," a statement from the publisher reveals.
"As part of this process, we recently made the difficult but necessary decision to close Shaba Studios. We are grateful for the studio's contributions and wish this talented team success in their future endeavours."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015