Activision close Spider-Man dev Shaba
Shaba, the firm behind Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, is set to close after Activision pulled the plug on the firm, rumours from earlier this week confirmed today.
"Activision continually evaluates the resources at our studio properties to ensure that they are properly matched to our product slate and overall strategic goals," a statement from the publisher reveals.
"As part of this process, we recently made the difficult but necessary decision to close Shaba Studios. We are grateful for the studio's contributions and wish this talented team success in their future endeavours."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3