iPhone Rock Band boasts multiplayer mode
The iPhone version of Rock Band is definitely on the way, EA Mobile having affirmed the game's existence with a release date planned for next moth.
The iPhone already boasts a number of unofficial rhythm-action style games, but Harmonix will be hoping to trump them all with the new edition of the gigantic series.
20 songs will be included, with guitar, drum, bass and vocal elements included.
There will also be a fully fledged multiplayer mode - although it is unclear whether this will work over 3G as well as WiFi.
We'll have more on this come November.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer