iPhone Rock Band boasts multiplayer mode
The iPhone version of Rock Band is definitely on the way, EA Mobile having affirmed the game's existence with a release date planned for next moth.
The iPhone already boasts a number of unofficial rhythm-action style games, but Harmonix will be hoping to trump them all with the new edition of the gigantic series.
20 songs will be included, with guitar, drum, bass and vocal elements included.
There will also be a fully fledged multiplayer mode - although it is unclear whether this will work over 3G as well as WiFi.
We'll have more on this come November.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release