iPhone Rock Band boasts multiplayer mode
The iPhone version of Rock Band is definitely on the way, EA Mobile having affirmed the game's existence with a release date planned for next moth.
The iPhone already boasts a number of unofficial rhythm-action style games, but Harmonix will be hoping to trump them all with the new edition of the gigantic series.
20 songs will be included, with guitar, drum, bass and vocal elements included.
There will also be a fully fledged multiplayer mode - although it is unclear whether this will work over 3G as well as WiFi.
We'll have more on this come November.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One