iPhone Rock Band boasts multiplayer mode
The iPhone version of Rock Band is definitely on the way, EA Mobile having affirmed the game's existence with a release date planned for next moth.
The iPhone already boasts a number of unofficial rhythm-action style games, but Harmonix will be hoping to trump them all with the new edition of the gigantic series.
20 songs will be included, with guitar, drum, bass and vocal elements included.
There will also be a fully fledged multiplayer mode - although it is unclear whether this will work over 3G as well as WiFi.
We'll have more on this come November.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May