iPhone Rock Band boasts multiplayer mode
The iPhone version of Rock Band is definitely on the way, EA Mobile having affirmed the game's existence with a release date planned for next moth.
The iPhone already boasts a number of unofficial rhythm-action style games, but Harmonix will be hoping to trump them all with the new edition of the gigantic series.
20 songs will be included, with guitar, drum, bass and vocal elements included.
There will also be a fully fledged multiplayer mode - although it is unclear whether this will work over 3G as well as WiFi.
We'll have more on this come November.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3