Modern Warfare 2 favourite for festive number one spot
The bookies have started taking bets on which game will be Christmas number one, with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 the earlier favourite.
New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10 and Assassin's Creed II are also in with a shout - if Paddy Power's odds are to be believed.
The full run-down is available on the bookmaker's website, although its worth noting that titles listed like Alpha Protocol and Gran Turismo 5 are not expected out this side of Christmas.
We'll have more soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network