Modern Warfare 2 favourite for festive number one spot
The bookies have started taking bets on which game will be Christmas number one, with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 the earlier favourite.
New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10 and Assassin's Creed II are also in with a shout - if Paddy Power's odds are to be believed.
The full run-down is available on the bookmaker's website, although its worth noting that titles listed like Alpha Protocol and Gran Turismo 5 are not expected out this side of Christmas.
We'll have more soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One