Modern Warfare 2 favourite for festive number one spot
The bookies have started taking bets on which game will be Christmas number one, with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 the earlier favourite.
New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10 and Assassin's Creed II are also in with a shout - if Paddy Power's odds are to be believed.
The full run-down is available on the bookmaker's website, although its worth noting that titles listed like Alpha Protocol and Gran Turismo 5 are not expected out this side of Christmas.
We'll have more soon.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015