Modern Warfare 2 favourite for festive number one spot
The bookies have started taking bets on which game will be Christmas number one, with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 the earlier favourite.
New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10 and Assassin's Creed II are also in with a shout - if Paddy Power's odds are to be believed.
The full run-down is available on the bookmaker's website, although its worth noting that titles listed like Alpha Protocol and Gran Turismo 5 are not expected out this side of Christmas.
We'll have more soon.
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below