Modern Warfare 2 favourite for festive number one spot
The bookies have started taking bets on which game will be Christmas number one, with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 the earlier favourite.
New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10 and Assassin's Creed II are also in with a shout - if Paddy Power's odds are to be believed.
The full run-down is available on the bookmaker's website, although its worth noting that titles listed like Alpha Protocol and Gran Turismo 5 are not expected out this side of Christmas.
We'll have more soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer