Level-5 dismiss Professor Layton Wii plan
Speaking to the Official Nintendo Magazine this week, Level-5 boss Akihiro Hino has revealed that the firm has no plans to release a Professor Layton game on the Wii - despite the title's DS success.
A Wii version has been rumoured for some time, with some critics seeing the move as inevitable.
"This trilogy comes to a conclusion with Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel, but we will be releasing the first title of the new trilogy, Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny in Japan," Hino-san explained.
"We currently have no plans for a Wii release."
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan