Will Wright's studio plots three titles
Speaking to VentureBeat this week, veteran Maxis game developer Will Wright has said that three games are in the works at his Stupid Fun Club developer.
"Right now we are pursuing three pretty aggressively. We might get up to four or five. I want to stay pretty focused. We have a lot of ideas that we want to do. But it's just three now," Wright beams.
He adds that the first title from the new firm might emerge next year, and could be "commercialised in six months to a year."
The Stupid Fun Club was launched back in April, and is described as an "entertainment think tank."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May