Will Wright's studio plots three titles
Speaking to VentureBeat this week, veteran Maxis game developer Will Wright has said that three games are in the works at his Stupid Fun Club developer.
"Right now we are pursuing three pretty aggressively. We might get up to four or five. I want to stay pretty focused. We have a lot of ideas that we want to do. But it's just three now," Wright beams.
He adds that the first title from the new firm might emerge next year, and could be "commercialised in six months to a year."
The Stupid Fun Club was launched back in April, and is described as an "entertainment think tank."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year