Natal will be expensive to start with
Yet more from Microsoft's Open House conference in New York, which was held yesterday, Robbie Bach telling attendees that the Natal motion controller will start off pricey but get cheaper.
"Relative to Natal, we'll see how the pricing cost works out," the entertainment and devices boss told the great and good of the industry.
"But people should except that it will go through the usual price curve."
The big cheese adds that Natal might not be the system's final name, but that Microsoft will fill everyone in once a decision has been made. A release in late 2010 is expected. Thanks VG247.
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below