Natal will be expensive to start with
Yet more from Microsoft's Open House conference in New York, which was held yesterday, Robbie Bach telling attendees that the Natal motion controller will start off pricey but get cheaper.
"Relative to Natal, we'll see how the pricing cost works out," the entertainment and devices boss told the great and good of the industry.
"But people should except that it will go through the usual price curve."
The big cheese adds that Natal might not be the system's final name, but that Microsoft will fill everyone in once a decision has been made. A release in late 2010 is expected. Thanks VG247.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access