Natal will be expensive to start with
Yet more from Microsoft's Open House conference in New York, which was held yesterday, Robbie Bach telling attendees that the Natal motion controller will start off pricey but get cheaper.
"Relative to Natal, we'll see how the pricing cost works out," the entertainment and devices boss told the great and good of the industry.
"But people should except that it will go through the usual price curve."
The big cheese adds that Natal might not be the system's final name, but that Microsoft will fill everyone in once a decision has been made. A release in late 2010 is expected. Thanks VG247.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update