Natal will be expensive to start with
Yet more from Microsoft's Open House conference in New York, which was held yesterday, Robbie Bach telling attendees that the Natal motion controller will start off pricey but get cheaper.
"Relative to Natal, we'll see how the pricing cost works out," the entertainment and devices boss told the great and good of the industry.
"But people should except that it will go through the usual price curve."
The big cheese adds that Natal might not be the system's final name, but that Microsoft will fill everyone in once a decision has been made. A release in late 2010 is expected. Thanks VG247.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3