Natal will be expensive to start with
Yet more from Microsoft's Open House conference in New York, which was held yesterday, Robbie Bach telling attendees that the Natal motion controller will start off pricey but get cheaper.
"Relative to Natal, we'll see how the pricing cost works out," the entertainment and devices boss told the great and good of the industry.
"But people should except that it will go through the usual price curve."
The big cheese adds that Natal might not be the system's final name, but that Microsoft will fill everyone in once a decision has been made. A release in late 2010 is expected. Thanks VG247.
- Deep Silver to publish Kenji Inafune's Mighty No. 9, heading for a September release
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC
- Konami voluntarily delists itself from the New York Stock Exchange
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch