Facebook and Twitter beta for Xbox Live
Speaking at New York's Open House bash yesterday, word in from Microsoft reveals that a beta test will begin later this month trailing out Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm on Xbox Live.
The social networking services are set for a full launch (for Live Gold subscribers) before Christmas, so this beta is crucial for the roll out of these headline grabbing features.
Xbox entertainment boss Jennifer Puzio-Brookes has said that the beta will land between the middle and end of October, and invites will be dished out to select users.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit