Facebook and Twitter beta for Xbox Live
Speaking at New York's Open House bash yesterday, word in from Microsoft reveals that a beta test will begin later this month trailing out Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm on Xbox Live.
The social networking services are set for a full launch (for Live Gold subscribers) before Christmas, so this beta is crucial for the roll out of these headline grabbing features.
Xbox entertainment boss Jennifer Puzio-Brookes has said that the beta will land between the middle and end of October, and invites will be dished out to select users.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone