Facebook and Twitter beta for Xbox Live
Speaking at New York's Open House bash yesterday, word in from Microsoft reveals that a beta test will begin later this month trailing out Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm on Xbox Live.
The social networking services are set for a full launch (for Live Gold subscribers) before Christmas, so this beta is crucial for the roll out of these headline grabbing features.
Xbox entertainment boss Jennifer Puzio-Brookes has said that the beta will land between the middle and end of October, and invites will be dished out to select users.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag