Facebook and Twitter beta for Xbox Live
Speaking at New York's Open House bash yesterday, word in from Microsoft reveals that a beta test will begin later this month trailing out Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm on Xbox Live.
The social networking services are set for a full launch (for Live Gold subscribers) before Christmas, so this beta is crucial for the roll out of these headline grabbing features.
Xbox entertainment boss Jennifer Puzio-Brookes has said that the beta will land between the middle and end of October, and invites will be dished out to select users.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising