Facebook and Twitter beta for Xbox Live
Speaking at New York's Open House bash yesterday, word in from Microsoft reveals that a beta test will begin later this month trailing out Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm on Xbox Live.
The social networking services are set for a full launch (for Live Gold subscribers) before Christmas, so this beta is crucial for the roll out of these headline grabbing features.
Xbox entertainment boss Jennifer Puzio-Brookes has said that the beta will land between the middle and end of October, and invites will be dished out to select users.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date