Alpha Protocol slip is official
Its official, Sega and Obsidian's new spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol has been pushed back into spring 2010.
The delay was announced via the official game website, while the title was originally planned for release later this very month.
Rumours of a delay have been on the cards for several weeks, following negative feedback from critics and industry insiders concerned over certain key parts of the title.
Our very own Stevie Smith previewed the RPG over GamesCom and noted with concern some areas in need for substantial work ahead of release. We'll have more on Alpha Protocol as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer