Alpha Protocol slip is official
Its official, Sega and Obsidian's new spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol has been pushed back into spring 2010.
The delay was announced via the official game website, while the title was originally planned for release later this very month.
Rumours of a delay have been on the cards for several weeks, following negative feedback from critics and industry insiders concerned over certain key parts of the title.
Our very own Stevie Smith previewed the RPG over GamesCom and noted with concern some areas in need for substantial work ahead of release. We'll have more on Alpha Protocol as we get it.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer