Alpha Protocol slip is official
Its official, Sega and Obsidian's new spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol has been pushed back into spring 2010.
The delay was announced via the official game website, while the title was originally planned for release later this very month.
Rumours of a delay have been on the cards for several weeks, following negative feedback from critics and industry insiders concerned over certain key parts of the title.
Our very own Stevie Smith previewed the RPG over GamesCom and noted with concern some areas in need for substantial work ahead of release. We'll have more on Alpha Protocol as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III