Alpha Protocol slip is official
Its official, Sega and Obsidian's new spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol has been pushed back into spring 2010.
The delay was announced via the official game website, while the title was originally planned for release later this very month.
Rumours of a delay have been on the cards for several weeks, following negative feedback from critics and industry insiders concerned over certain key parts of the title.
Our very own Stevie Smith previewed the RPG over GamesCom and noted with concern some areas in need for substantial work ahead of release. We'll have more on Alpha Protocol as we get it.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO