Alpha Protocol slip is official
Its official, Sega and Obsidian's new spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol has been pushed back into spring 2010.
The delay was announced via the official game website, while the title was originally planned for release later this very month.
Rumours of a delay have been on the cards for several weeks, following negative feedback from critics and industry insiders concerned over certain key parts of the title.
Our very own Stevie Smith previewed the RPG over GamesCom and noted with concern some areas in need for substantial work ahead of release. We'll have more on Alpha Protocol as we get it.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey