New Jack the Ripper game en route
Having just relocated to Whitechapel, I'm perhaps rather more excited about the prospect of this than a normal person should be - word reaching us that Visceral are hard at work on a Jack the Ripper video game.
Visceral are of course one of EA's biggest internal developers, the firm presently working on Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
According to sources within the publisher, those making the new game are being given plenty of creative freedom, and a game linked closely with historical documentation is planned.
Details are scant - but with new Dead Space games in the works, as well as Inferno, it seems we've a while to go before we learn anything much more concrete on this.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week