New Jack the Ripper game en route
Having just relocated to Whitechapel, I'm perhaps rather more excited about the prospect of this than a normal person should be - word reaching us that Visceral are hard at work on a Jack the Ripper video game.
Visceral are of course one of EA's biggest internal developers, the firm presently working on Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
According to sources within the publisher, those making the new game are being given plenty of creative freedom, and a game linked closely with historical documentation is planned.
Details are scant - but with new Dead Space games in the works, as well as Inferno, it seems we've a while to go before we learn anything much more concrete on this.
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative