New Jack the Ripper game en route
Having just relocated to Whitechapel, I'm perhaps rather more excited about the prospect of this than a normal person should be - word reaching us that Visceral are hard at work on a Jack the Ripper video game.
Visceral are of course one of EA's biggest internal developers, the firm presently working on Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
According to sources within the publisher, those making the new game are being given plenty of creative freedom, and a game linked closely with historical documentation is planned.
Details are scant - but with new Dead Space games in the works, as well as Inferno, it seems we've a while to go before we learn anything much more concrete on this.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter