New Jack the Ripper game en route
Having just relocated to Whitechapel, I'm perhaps rather more excited about the prospect of this than a normal person should be - word reaching us that Visceral are hard at work on a Jack the Ripper video game.
Visceral are of course one of EA's biggest internal developers, the firm presently working on Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
According to sources within the publisher, those making the new game are being given plenty of creative freedom, and a game linked closely with historical documentation is planned.
Details are scant - but with new Dead Space games in the works, as well as Inferno, it seems we've a while to go before we learn anything much more concrete on this.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year