New Jack the Ripper game en route
Having just relocated to Whitechapel, I'm perhaps rather more excited about the prospect of this than a normal person should be - word reaching us that Visceral are hard at work on a Jack the Ripper video game.
Visceral are of course one of EA's biggest internal developers, the firm presently working on Dead Space and Dante's Inferno.
According to sources within the publisher, those making the new game are being given plenty of creative freedom, and a game linked closely with historical documentation is planned.
Details are scant - but with new Dead Space games in the works, as well as Inferno, it seems we've a while to go before we learn anything much more concrete on this.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though