PS3 wand controller to be called Sphere?
Word on the blog circuit this afternoon has it that the PS3 motion controller (or is that the 'wand controller'?) will be called Sphere at launch, after the title surfaced as a code-name for the system.
Sega game maker Yasuhito Baba referred to the system as the Sphere in an interview with Joystiq over the Tokyo Game Show late last month.
Apparently, the title is a rather secret code-name, as even Sony representatives have denied all knowledge of the name when pressed by online media.
So, Sphere or not, we're unsure - however it's certainly catchier than 'wand controller'. Watch this space.
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC