Molyneux talks Natal support in Fable III
It seems Lionhead would quite like to use Natal alongside Fable III, but Peter Molyneux and his team clearly aren't quite sure in what capacity yet - the big cheese refusing to be drawn on how important the motion control technology will be to his new RPG.
"I am going to say it's going to use a controller. But I've never said it's not going to use Natal," Molyneux teased.
"I have not said that we're not going to have Natal in Fable III. All I have really said is it is a controller experience. That doesn't mean there isn't going to be Natal. Do you really think knowing me I wouldn't want to use something like Natal? I mean that's just mad, man."
So. It'll be in there. Maybe.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One