Molyneux talks Natal support in Fable III
It seems Lionhead would quite like to use Natal alongside Fable III, but Peter Molyneux and his team clearly aren't quite sure in what capacity yet - the big cheese refusing to be drawn on how important the motion control technology will be to his new RPG.
"I am going to say it's going to use a controller. But I've never said it's not going to use Natal," Molyneux teased.
"I have not said that we're not going to have Natal in Fable III. All I have really said is it is a controller experience. That doesn't mean there isn't going to be Natal. Do you really think knowing me I wouldn't want to use something like Natal? I mean that's just mad, man."
So. It'll be in there. Maybe.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014