Molyneux talks Natal support in Fable III
It seems Lionhead would quite like to use Natal alongside Fable III, but Peter Molyneux and his team clearly aren't quite sure in what capacity yet - the big cheese refusing to be drawn on how important the motion control technology will be to his new RPG.
"I am going to say it's going to use a controller. But I've never said it's not going to use Natal," Molyneux teased.
"I have not said that we're not going to have Natal in Fable III. All I have really said is it is a controller experience. That doesn't mean there isn't going to be Natal. Do you really think knowing me I wouldn't want to use something like Natal? I mean that's just mad, man."
So. It'll be in there. Maybe.
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month