Pro Evo will embrace motion controls
Future editions of the Pro Evo series will include support for motion control, Konami's Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka has told IGN.
The veteran game designer says that future iterations of the series will support Natal on the Xbox 360, and the unnamed wand controller on the PS3.
Seabass explains: "Up until 2009 we believed all the platforms should have the same controls and features. That's no longer the case, because there are specific controllers for different machines, what with Natal and the PlayStation motion sensor system. I cannot say much, but I can say we are looking at integrating those devices into our games very aggressively."
The designer adds that future Pro Evo releases will also take on board epic amounts of fan feedback, Konami presumably looking to meet the challenge posed by EA's FIFA series head-on.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto