Polish firm to buy the creators of The Witcher
CD Projekt have suffered a few financial problems of late, the developer behind The Witcher series of RPGs having confirmed that a console version of the game was canceled earlier this year.
Today, we're told that CD Projekt will be acquired by a Polish technology company called Optimus.
This surprise move is reported by Polygamia, who says that the business will now be traded publicly in Warsaw.
No official word has been forthcoming, so details remain patchy - while the impact of this deal on CD Projekt's games is unclear. More soon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III