Polish firm to buy the creators of The Witcher
CD Projekt have suffered a few financial problems of late, the developer behind The Witcher series of RPGs having confirmed that a console version of the game was canceled earlier this year.
Today, we're told that CD Projekt will be acquired by a Polish technology company called Optimus.
This surprise move is reported by Polygamia, who says that the business will now be traded publicly in Warsaw.
No official word has been forthcoming, so details remain patchy - while the impact of this deal on CD Projekt's games is unclear. More soon.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below