Polish firm to buy the creators of The Witcher
CD Projekt have suffered a few financial problems of late, the developer behind The Witcher series of RPGs having confirmed that a console version of the game was canceled earlier this year.
Today, we're told that CD Projekt will be acquired by a Polish technology company called Optimus.
This surprise move is reported by Polygamia, who says that the business will now be traded publicly in Warsaw.
No official word has been forthcoming, so details remain patchy - while the impact of this deal on CD Projekt's games is unclear. More soon.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat