Polish firm to buy the creators of The Witcher
CD Projekt have suffered a few financial problems of late, the developer behind The Witcher series of RPGs having confirmed that a console version of the game was canceled earlier this year.
Today, we're told that CD Projekt will be acquired by a Polish technology company called Optimus.
This surprise move is reported by Polygamia, who says that the business will now be traded publicly in Warsaw.
No official word has been forthcoming, so details remain patchy - while the impact of this deal on CD Projekt's games is unclear. More soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light