Polish firm to buy the creators of The Witcher
CD Projekt have suffered a few financial problems of late, the developer behind The Witcher series of RPGs having confirmed that a console version of the game was canceled earlier this year.
Today, we're told that CD Projekt will be acquired by a Polish technology company called Optimus.
This surprise move is reported by Polygamia, who says that the business will now be traded publicly in Warsaw.
No official word has been forthcoming, so details remain patchy - while the impact of this deal on CD Projekt's games is unclear. More soon.
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V