Tony Hawk slips in Europe
Activision's relaunch of their Tony Hawk franchise, complete with a special balance based board controller, has hit a slight snag in Europe - the game no longer due on November 20th.
Rather, Eurogamer.net today report that the title will arrive in the UK on the 4th of December.
Apparently the UK and Germany are the only European nations who will now get the game this side of Christmas, Germany also likely to get boarding on the 4th.
The new game - and the lavish new controller that comes with it - will cost 99.99 GBP we're told. More shortly.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan