Tony Hawk slips in Europe
Activision's relaunch of their Tony Hawk franchise, complete with a special balance based board controller, has hit a slight snag in Europe - the game no longer due on November 20th.
Rather, Eurogamer.net today report that the title will arrive in the UK on the 4th of December.
Apparently the UK and Germany are the only European nations who will now get the game this side of Christmas, Germany also likely to get boarding on the 4th.
The new game - and the lavish new controller that comes with it - will cost 99.99 GBP we're told. More shortly.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year