Tony Hawk slips in Europe
Activision's relaunch of their Tony Hawk franchise, complete with a special balance based board controller, has hit a slight snag in Europe - the game no longer due on November 20th.
Rather, Eurogamer.net today report that the title will arrive in the UK on the 4th of December.
Apparently the UK and Germany are the only European nations who will now get the game this side of Christmas, Germany also likely to get boarding on the 4th.
The new game - and the lavish new controller that comes with it - will cost 99.99 GBP we're told. More shortly.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer