Tony Hawk slips in Europe
Activision's relaunch of their Tony Hawk franchise, complete with a special balance based board controller, has hit a slight snag in Europe - the game no longer due on November 20th.
Rather, Eurogamer.net today report that the title will arrive in the UK on the 4th of December.
Apparently the UK and Germany are the only European nations who will now get the game this side of Christmas, Germany also likely to get boarding on the 4th.
The new game - and the lavish new controller that comes with it - will cost 99.99 GBP we're told. More shortly.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag