Tony Hawk slips in Europe
Activision's relaunch of their Tony Hawk franchise, complete with a special balance based board controller, has hit a slight snag in Europe - the game no longer due on November 20th.
Rather, Eurogamer.net today report that the title will arrive in the UK on the 4th of December.
Apparently the UK and Germany are the only European nations who will now get the game this side of Christmas, Germany also likely to get boarding on the 4th.
The new game - and the lavish new controller that comes with it - will cost 99.99 GBP we're told. More shortly.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch