Activision already seeking DJ Hero 2 contributors
DJ Hero, and its expensively clever new controller, might not quite be with us just yet - but that doesn't mean a little early sequel work isn't already under way at developer FreeStyleGames.
FreeStyleGames are owned by Activision, and the firm is currently in talks with UK indie firms - with a view to finding a team to create DJ Hero 2.
New talent is sought for the sequel, with DJ Qbert already linked with the second game's music.
DJ Hero is viewed as a vital step for the Guitar Hero series - Activision are very keen to widen the appeal of the series, embracing other music genres and thereby enticing new players.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year