Activision already seeking DJ Hero 2 contributors
DJ Hero, and its expensively clever new controller, might not quite be with us just yet - but that doesn't mean a little early sequel work isn't already under way at developer FreeStyleGames.
FreeStyleGames are owned by Activision, and the firm is currently in talks with UK indie firms - with a view to finding a team to create DJ Hero 2.
New talent is sought for the sequel, with DJ Qbert already linked with the second game's music.
DJ Hero is viewed as a vital step for the Guitar Hero series - Activision are very keen to widen the appeal of the series, embracing other music genres and thereby enticing new players.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below