Activision already seeking DJ Hero 2 contributors
DJ Hero, and its expensively clever new controller, might not quite be with us just yet - but that doesn't mean a little early sequel work isn't already under way at developer FreeStyleGames.
FreeStyleGames are owned by Activision, and the firm is currently in talks with UK indie firms - with a view to finding a team to create DJ Hero 2.
New talent is sought for the sequel, with DJ Qbert already linked with the second game's music.
DJ Hero is viewed as a vital step for the Guitar Hero series - Activision are very keen to widen the appeal of the series, embracing other music genres and thereby enticing new players.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update