Activision already seeking DJ Hero 2 contributors
DJ Hero, and its expensively clever new controller, might not quite be with us just yet - but that doesn't mean a little early sequel work isn't already under way at developer FreeStyleGames.
FreeStyleGames are owned by Activision, and the firm is currently in talks with UK indie firms - with a view to finding a team to create DJ Hero 2.
New talent is sought for the sequel, with DJ Qbert already linked with the second game's music.
DJ Hero is viewed as a vital step for the Guitar Hero series - Activision are very keen to widen the appeal of the series, embracing other music genres and thereby enticing new players.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft