Activision already seeking DJ Hero 2 contributors
DJ Hero, and its expensively clever new controller, might not quite be with us just yet - but that doesn't mean a little early sequel work isn't already under way at developer FreeStyleGames.
FreeStyleGames are owned by Activision, and the firm is currently in talks with UK indie firms - with a view to finding a team to create DJ Hero 2.
New talent is sought for the sequel, with DJ Qbert already linked with the second game's music.
DJ Hero is viewed as a vital step for the Guitar Hero series - Activision are very keen to widen the appeal of the series, embracing other music genres and thereby enticing new players.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan