Dead Space 2 in the works at Visceral
A sequel has already been hinted, and given the original game's success we're hardly surprised - still it is good see word that Visceral are hard at work on Dead Space 2, news reaching us that the title is in the pre-production phase.
While Dead Space: Extraction is looming ever closer to release on the Wii, business social network LinkedIn says number two is on the way.
"The game is in the later stages of pre-production, ready for production in the next few months, with many of the navigational and combat mechanics in place," reads the update. "We have complete autonomy and creative control over our own decisions. The Games Label at EA is 100 percent committed to this IP, and has already worked on IP extensions such as comic, animated features, and action figures."
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though