Dead Space 2 in the works at Visceral
A sequel has already been hinted, and given the original game's success we're hardly surprised - still it is good see word that Visceral are hard at work on Dead Space 2, news reaching us that the title is in the pre-production phase.
While Dead Space: Extraction is looming ever closer to release on the Wii, business social network LinkedIn says number two is on the way.
"The game is in the later stages of pre-production, ready for production in the next few months, with many of the navigational and combat mechanics in place," reads the update. "We have complete autonomy and creative control over our own decisions. The Games Label at EA is 100 percent committed to this IP, and has already worked on IP extensions such as comic, animated features, and action figures."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter