Dead Space 2 in the works at Visceral
A sequel has already been hinted, and given the original game's success we're hardly surprised - still it is good see word that Visceral are hard at work on Dead Space 2, news reaching us that the title is in the pre-production phase.
While Dead Space: Extraction is looming ever closer to release on the Wii, business social network LinkedIn says number two is on the way.
"The game is in the later stages of pre-production, ready for production in the next few months, with many of the navigational and combat mechanics in place," reads the update. "We have complete autonomy and creative control over our own decisions. The Games Label at EA is 100 percent committed to this IP, and has already worked on IP extensions such as comic, animated features, and action figures."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year