Dead Space 2 in the works at Visceral
A sequel has already been hinted, and given the original game's success we're hardly surprised - still it is good see word that Visceral are hard at work on Dead Space 2, news reaching us that the title is in the pre-production phase.
While Dead Space: Extraction is looming ever closer to release on the Wii, business social network LinkedIn says number two is on the way.
"The game is in the later stages of pre-production, ready for production in the next few months, with many of the navigational and combat mechanics in place," reads the update. "We have complete autonomy and creative control over our own decisions. The Games Label at EA is 100 percent committed to this IP, and has already worked on IP extensions such as comic, animated features, and action figures."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto