Dead Space 2 in the works at Visceral
A sequel has already been hinted, and given the original game's success we're hardly surprised - still it is good see word that Visceral are hard at work on Dead Space 2, news reaching us that the title is in the pre-production phase.
While Dead Space: Extraction is looming ever closer to release on the Wii, business social network LinkedIn says number two is on the way.
"The game is in the later stages of pre-production, ready for production in the next few months, with many of the navigational and combat mechanics in place," reads the update. "We have complete autonomy and creative control over our own decisions. The Games Label at EA is 100 percent committed to this IP, and has already worked on IP extensions such as comic, animated features, and action figures."
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan