Assassin's Creed II will include sex
Part of games becoming more accepted as a mainstream form of entertainment is the inclusion of sexual scenes, something BioWare affirmed with Mass Effect - and will continue in Dragon Age: Origins.
Ubisoft are also clearly of the opinion that a little rumpy-pumpy can add appeal to their titles, director Benoit Lambert confirming that sex will be included in Assassin's Creed II.
"Ezio is a womaniser. There's a bit of sex. I can't say more," he said in response to a question from one fan of the series.
Ubisoft won't go into any more detail, although we're not expecting anything too graphic. The new action-adventure will land on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 come November 20th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3