Assassin's Creed II will include sex
Part of games becoming more accepted as a mainstream form of entertainment is the inclusion of sexual scenes, something BioWare affirmed with Mass Effect - and will continue in Dragon Age: Origins.
Ubisoft are also clearly of the opinion that a little rumpy-pumpy can add appeal to their titles, director Benoit Lambert confirming that sex will be included in Assassin's Creed II.
"Ezio is a womaniser. There's a bit of sex. I can't say more," he said in response to a question from one fan of the series.
Ubisoft won't go into any more detail, although we're not expecting anything too graphic. The new action-adventure will land on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 come November 20th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year