Assassin's Creed II will include sex
Part of games becoming more accepted as a mainstream form of entertainment is the inclusion of sexual scenes, something BioWare affirmed with Mass Effect - and will continue in Dragon Age: Origins.
Ubisoft are also clearly of the opinion that a little rumpy-pumpy can add appeal to their titles, director Benoit Lambert confirming that sex will be included in Assassin's Creed II.
"Ezio is a womaniser. There's a bit of sex. I can't say more," he said in response to a question from one fan of the series.
Ubisoft won't go into any more detail, although we're not expecting anything too graphic. The new action-adventure will land on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 come November 20th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title