Assassin's Creed II will include sex
Part of games becoming more accepted as a mainstream form of entertainment is the inclusion of sexual scenes, something BioWare affirmed with Mass Effect - and will continue in Dragon Age: Origins.
Ubisoft are also clearly of the opinion that a little rumpy-pumpy can add appeal to their titles, director Benoit Lambert confirming that sex will be included in Assassin's Creed II.
"Ezio is a womaniser. There's a bit of sex. I can't say more," he said in response to a question from one fan of the series.
Ubisoft won't go into any more detail, although we're not expecting anything too graphic. The new action-adventure will land on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 come November 20th.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though