Assassin's Creed II will include sex
Part of games becoming more accepted as a mainstream form of entertainment is the inclusion of sexual scenes, something BioWare affirmed with Mass Effect - and will continue in Dragon Age: Origins.
Ubisoft are also clearly of the opinion that a little rumpy-pumpy can add appeal to their titles, director Benoit Lambert confirming that sex will be included in Assassin's Creed II.
"Ezio is a womaniser. There's a bit of sex. I can't say more," he said in response to a question from one fan of the series.
Ubisoft won't go into any more detail, although we're not expecting anything too graphic. The new action-adventure will land on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 come November 20th.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft