MechWarrior film on the way from ex-Disney boss
Michael Eisner, once boss of Disney and now the man behind a new independent production studio called The Tornante Company, is said to be plotting a cinematic take on the MechWarrior games series.
Eisner apparently owns the rights to a film based on the IP, and he is said to be working on getting this made now - rumour also reaching us of a new game.
Piranha are the firm behind the new game - and the new flick could be released to coincide with this revival of the once major series. The writer behind 300, Michael Gordon, is said to be behind the movie's plot.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up