MechWarrior film on the way from ex-Disney boss
Michael Eisner, once boss of Disney and now the man behind a new independent production studio called The Tornante Company, is said to be plotting a cinematic take on the MechWarrior games series.
Eisner apparently owns the rights to a film based on the IP, and he is said to be working on getting this made now - rumour also reaching us of a new game.
Piranha are the firm behind the new game - and the new flick could be released to coincide with this revival of the once major series. The writer behind 300, Michael Gordon, is said to be behind the movie's plot.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone