MechWarrior film on the way from ex-Disney boss
Michael Eisner, once boss of Disney and now the man behind a new independent production studio called The Tornante Company, is said to be plotting a cinematic take on the MechWarrior games series.
Eisner apparently owns the rights to a film based on the IP, and he is said to be working on getting this made now - rumour also reaching us of a new game.
Piranha are the firm behind the new game - and the new flick could be released to coincide with this revival of the once major series. The writer behind 300, Michael Gordon, is said to be behind the movie's plot.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing