MechWarrior film on the way from ex-Disney boss
Michael Eisner, once boss of Disney and now the man behind a new independent production studio called The Tornante Company, is said to be plotting a cinematic take on the MechWarrior games series.
Eisner apparently owns the rights to a film based on the IP, and he is said to be working on getting this made now - rumour also reaching us of a new game.
Piranha are the firm behind the new game - and the new flick could be released to coincide with this revival of the once major series. The writer behind 300, Michael Gordon, is said to be behind the movie's plot.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful