MechWarrior film on the way from ex-Disney boss
Michael Eisner, once boss of Disney and now the man behind a new independent production studio called The Tornante Company, is said to be plotting a cinematic take on the MechWarrior games series.
Eisner apparently owns the rights to a film based on the IP, and he is said to be working on getting this made now - rumour also reaching us of a new game.
Piranha are the firm behind the new game - and the new flick could be released to coincide with this revival of the once major series. The writer behind 300, Michael Gordon, is said to be behind the movie's plot.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer