Rock Band 2 Wii heads to Europe this October
Harmonix has announced that its highly acclaimed music title for the Wii is now shipping out across Europe for an October release.
The developer has promised over 250 songs on disc and DLC, at least by early 2010. Weekly updates will ensure European Rock Band fans are up to date with the expanding music catalogue.
The European version will also have all the same gameplay features and modes, including Online World Tour, Battle-Of-The Band Tournaments, No Fail Mode, and a real Drum Trainer. In-game avatars can also be exported online and customized with paid Rock Band merchandise.
Starting next month, Rock Band 2 Wii will be available for a recommended retail price of 29.99 GBP in the UK.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title