Rock Band 2 Wii heads to Europe this October
Harmonix has announced that its highly acclaimed music title for the Wii is now shipping out across Europe for an October release.
The developer has promised over 250 songs on disc and DLC, at least by early 2010. Weekly updates will ensure European Rock Band fans are up to date with the expanding music catalogue.
The European version will also have all the same gameplay features and modes, including Online World Tour, Battle-Of-The Band Tournaments, No Fail Mode, and a real Drum Trainer. In-game avatars can also be exported online and customized with paid Rock Band merchandise.
Starting next month, Rock Band 2 Wii will be available for a recommended retail price of 29.99 GBP in the UK.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator