Rock Band 2 Wii heads to Europe this October
Harmonix has announced that its highly acclaimed music title for the Wii is now shipping out across Europe for an October release.
The developer has promised over 250 songs on disc and DLC, at least by early 2010. Weekly updates will ensure European Rock Band fans are up to date with the expanding music catalogue.
The European version will also have all the same gameplay features and modes, including Online World Tour, Battle-Of-The Band Tournaments, No Fail Mode, and a real Drum Trainer. In-game avatars can also be exported online and customized with paid Rock Band merchandise.
Starting next month, Rock Band 2 Wii will be available for a recommended retail price of 29.99 GBP in the UK.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though