Rock Band 2 Wii heads to Europe this October
Harmonix has announced that its highly acclaimed music title for the Wii is now shipping out across Europe for an October release.
The developer has promised over 250 songs on disc and DLC, at least by early 2010. Weekly updates will ensure European Rock Band fans are up to date with the expanding music catalogue.
The European version will also have all the same gameplay features and modes, including Online World Tour, Battle-Of-The Band Tournaments, No Fail Mode, and a real Drum Trainer. In-game avatars can also be exported online and customized with paid Rock Band merchandise.
Starting next month, Rock Band 2 Wii will be available for a recommended retail price of 29.99 GBP in the UK.
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC