Rock Band 2 Wii heads to Europe this October
Harmonix has announced that its highly acclaimed music title for the Wii is now shipping out across Europe for an October release.
The developer has promised over 250 songs on disc and DLC, at least by early 2010. Weekly updates will ensure European Rock Band fans are up to date with the expanding music catalogue.
The European version will also have all the same gameplay features and modes, including Online World Tour, Battle-Of-The Band Tournaments, No Fail Mode, and a real Drum Trainer. In-game avatars can also be exported online and customized with paid Rock Band merchandise.
Starting next month, Rock Band 2 Wii will be available for a recommended retail price of 29.99 GBP in the UK.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer