Super Street Fighter IV announced by Capcom
Super Street Fighter IV is on the way from Capcom, producer Yoshinori Ono confirming the title this week, according to Gamespot.
The new title will be a stand-alone product, released on a disc, and we hear it will retail at a budget price point, the publisher eager to requisition a few new Street Fighter converts.
New characters will form the back-bone of the fighter, with T. Hawk, Dee Jay, and first-timer Juri joining the fold.
A few changes will be introduced in the game based on feedback from the community. A release on the PS3 and Xbox 360 next spring is mooted.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title