Super Street Fighter IV announced by Capcom
Super Street Fighter IV is on the way from Capcom, producer Yoshinori Ono confirming the title this week, according to Gamespot.
The new title will be a stand-alone product, released on a disc, and we hear it will retail at a budget price point, the publisher eager to requisition a few new Street Fighter converts.
New characters will form the back-bone of the fighter, with T. Hawk, Dee Jay, and first-timer Juri joining the fold.
A few changes will be introduced in the game based on feedback from the community. A release on the PS3 and Xbox 360 next spring is mooted.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer