Super Street Fighter IV announced by Capcom
Super Street Fighter IV is on the way from Capcom, producer Yoshinori Ono confirming the title this week, according to Gamespot.
The new title will be a stand-alone product, released on a disc, and we hear it will retail at a budget price point, the publisher eager to requisition a few new Street Fighter converts.
New characters will form the back-bone of the fighter, with T. Hawk, Dee Jay, and first-timer Juri joining the fold.
A few changes will be introduced in the game based on feedback from the community. A release on the PS3 and Xbox 360 next spring is mooted.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game