Super Street Fighter IV announced by Capcom
Super Street Fighter IV is on the way from Capcom, producer Yoshinori Ono confirming the title this week, according to Gamespot.
The new title will be a stand-alone product, released on a disc, and we hear it will retail at a budget price point, the publisher eager to requisition a few new Street Fighter converts.
New characters will form the back-bone of the fighter, with T. Hawk, Dee Jay, and first-timer Juri joining the fold.
A few changes will be introduced in the game based on feedback from the community. A release on the PS3 and Xbox 360 next spring is mooted.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3