PS3 characters will be importable to the PS4 in Diablo III
Blizzard has revealed that PS3 gamers will be able to import their characters to the PS4 version of Diablo III.
In response to a Twitter question on the livestream of BlizzCon 2013 on whether those that bought the PS3 version will receive a discount when buying the PS4, game director Jose Mosquiera gave fans the good news.
“Right now we're trying to figure out how exactly that's all going to work out,” Mosquiera began, “but the one really cool thing, the thing that's really important for me, is that the awesome characters you are building on your PS3, you'll be able to import them to the PS4.”
“So,” he added, “you have your level 60 Witch Doctor on the PS3, you'll be able to bring him across to the PS4 version.”
That is rather cool. Also it could explain why they haven't announced the Reaper Of Souls expansion for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer