PS3 characters will be importable to the PS4 in Diablo III
Blizzard has revealed that PS3 gamers will be able to import their characters to the PS4 version of Diablo III.
In response to a Twitter question on the livestream of BlizzCon 2013 on whether those that bought the PS3 version will receive a discount when buying the PS4, game director Jose Mosquiera gave fans the good news.
“Right now we're trying to figure out how exactly that's all going to work out,” Mosquiera began, “but the one really cool thing, the thing that's really important for me, is that the awesome characters you are building on your PS3, you'll be able to import them to the PS4.”
“So,” he added, “you have your level 60 Witch Doctor on the PS3, you'll be able to bring him across to the PS4 version.”
That is rather cool. Also it could explain why they haven't announced the Reaper Of Souls expansion for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015