Rock Band 2 on the way to the Wii
Word in from EA today reveals that Rock Band 2 will be officially released on the Wii this October.
The Wii version of Harmonix's sequel has been out of the limelight for a while, but it seems the publisher will now release the music game with Christmas fast approaching.
The Beatles: Rock Band has also been released for the Wii, as was the original game, but the console has tended to lag behind its bigger rivals when it comes to Harmonix's hit series.
Rock Band 2 for the Wii includes a full compliment of game modes, and over 100 songs for purchasers to enjoy.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat