Rock Band 2 on the way to the Wii
Word in from EA today reveals that Rock Band 2 will be officially released on the Wii this October.
The Wii version of Harmonix's sequel has been out of the limelight for a while, but it seems the publisher will now release the music game with Christmas fast approaching.
The Beatles: Rock Band has also been released for the Wii, as was the original game, but the console has tended to lag behind its bigger rivals when it comes to Harmonix's hit series.
Rock Band 2 for the Wii includes a full compliment of game modes, and over 100 songs for purchasers to enjoy.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side