Rock Band 2 on the way to the Wii
Word in from EA today reveals that Rock Band 2 will be officially released on the Wii this October.
The Wii version of Harmonix's sequel has been out of the limelight for a while, but it seems the publisher will now release the music game with Christmas fast approaching.
The Beatles: Rock Band has also been released for the Wii, as was the original game, but the console has tended to lag behind its bigger rivals when it comes to Harmonix's hit series.
Rock Band 2 for the Wii includes a full compliment of game modes, and over 100 songs for purchasers to enjoy.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3