Rock Band 2 on the way to the Wii
Word in from EA today reveals that Rock Band 2 will be officially released on the Wii this October.
The Wii version of Harmonix's sequel has been out of the limelight for a while, but it seems the publisher will now release the music game with Christmas fast approaching.
The Beatles: Rock Band has also been released for the Wii, as was the original game, but the console has tended to lag behind its bigger rivals when it comes to Harmonix's hit series.
Rock Band 2 for the Wii includes a full compliment of game modes, and over 100 songs for purchasers to enjoy.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny