Rock Band 2 on the way to the Wii
Word in from EA today reveals that Rock Band 2 will be officially released on the Wii this October.
The Wii version of Harmonix's sequel has been out of the limelight for a while, but it seems the publisher will now release the music game with Christmas fast approaching.
The Beatles: Rock Band has also been released for the Wii, as was the original game, but the console has tended to lag behind its bigger rivals when it comes to Harmonix's hit series.
Rock Band 2 for the Wii includes a full compliment of game modes, and over 100 songs for purchasers to enjoy.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell