New Dragon Quest racks up giant sales in Japan
According to word in from VG247 today, the recently released Dragon Quest IX is already one of the top-selling games ever in Japan, the DS RPG slipping inside the top 15 highest-selling list.
A new list has been published this week, we hear, and it details the nation's top fifty sellers, going way back to the days of the NES.
Dragon Quest IX apparently stands at thirteenth on the list, with 3.8 million in sales to date.
Apparently various hues of Pokemon stand at the very top of the chart, while Final Fantasy VII, Tetris, Animal Crossing, Brain Age 2 and Super Mario Bros also rank highly.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat