Borderlands to get big release on Steam
The PC version of Gearbox's ambitious action-RPG Borderlands will be getting a major release on Valve's Steam content delivery service.
Apparently, the cel-shaded title will have a couple of exclusive features in downloadable form, allowing players to export equipment cards as standard JPG image files.
The Timedemo benchmarking software will also be bundled in with the game on Steam - the online platform rapidly becoming a hugely popular way for games firms to reach consumers directly, negating those pesky retailers.
Borderlands will hit consoles on October 23rd, and the PC in boxed form on October 30th. It is unclear when the game will reach Steam, yet.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update