Alpha Protocol pushed back to next spring?
Rumours abound this morning that Obsidian and Sega's spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol may have been pushed back to spring of 2010, joining an exodus of big games from the traditionally manic festive season.
The game is still officially scheduled for release on the 27th of October, a matter of weeks, away - but this is apparently contradicted by ever-growing online chit-chat.
US retail giant GameStop are said to have stopped taking pre-orders for the eagerly awaited game, while listing the title as a June 1st 2010 release.
Amazon Canada, meanwhile, gamble on June 30th - while Amazon US still states October 27th.
More on this as we get it.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update