Alpha Protocol pushed back to next spring?
Rumours abound this morning that Obsidian and Sega's spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol may have been pushed back to spring of 2010, joining an exodus of big games from the traditionally manic festive season.
The game is still officially scheduled for release on the 27th of October, a matter of weeks, away - but this is apparently contradicted by ever-growing online chit-chat.
US retail giant GameStop are said to have stopped taking pre-orders for the eagerly awaited game, while listing the title as a June 1st 2010 release.
Amazon Canada, meanwhile, gamble on June 30th - while Amazon US still states October 27th.
More on this as we get it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone