Alpha Protocol pushed back to next spring?
Rumours abound this morning that Obsidian and Sega's spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol may have been pushed back to spring of 2010, joining an exodus of big games from the traditionally manic festive season.
The game is still officially scheduled for release on the 27th of October, a matter of weeks, away - but this is apparently contradicted by ever-growing online chit-chat.
US retail giant GameStop are said to have stopped taking pre-orders for the eagerly awaited game, while listing the title as a June 1st 2010 release.
Amazon Canada, meanwhile, gamble on June 30th - while Amazon US still states October 27th.
More on this as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light