Alpha Protocol pushed back to next spring?
Rumours abound this morning that Obsidian and Sega's spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol may have been pushed back to spring of 2010, joining an exodus of big games from the traditionally manic festive season.
The game is still officially scheduled for release on the 27th of October, a matter of weeks, away - but this is apparently contradicted by ever-growing online chit-chat.
US retail giant GameStop are said to have stopped taking pre-orders for the eagerly awaited game, while listing the title as a June 1st 2010 release.
Amazon Canada, meanwhile, gamble on June 30th - while Amazon US still states October 27th.
More on this as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes