Alpha Protocol pushed back to next spring?
Rumours abound this morning that Obsidian and Sega's spy-themed RPG Alpha Protocol may have been pushed back to spring of 2010, joining an exodus of big games from the traditionally manic festive season.
The game is still officially scheduled for release on the 27th of October, a matter of weeks, away - but this is apparently contradicted by ever-growing online chit-chat.
US retail giant GameStop are said to have stopped taking pre-orders for the eagerly awaited game, while listing the title as a June 1st 2010 release.
Amazon Canada, meanwhile, gamble on June 30th - while Amazon US still states October 27th.
More on this as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today