PSP set to get Home
Yet more news continues to filter through from Sony's Tokyo Game Show press event this afternoon, word reaching us that the PSN's Home social-networking world is set for a release on the PSP handheld.
A cut-down version of the virtual world is earmarked for Sony's resurgent handheld, the platform holder presumably building up excitement around the device ahead of the PSP Go's arrival on October 1st.
The new portable version of Home will include blogs, photo albums, chat, games and live social networking. It is unclear whether the trademark 3D world will make the transition in any form, however.
On the PSP, Home will be called PlayStation Room, and it will be added via a firmware update this winter - launching directly from the XMB. Thanks VG247.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto