PSP set to get Home
Yet more news continues to filter through from Sony's Tokyo Game Show press event this afternoon, word reaching us that the PSN's Home social-networking world is set for a release on the PSP handheld.
A cut-down version of the virtual world is earmarked for Sony's resurgent handheld, the platform holder presumably building up excitement around the device ahead of the PSP Go's arrival on October 1st.
The new portable version of Home will include blogs, photo albums, chat, games and live social networking. It is unclear whether the trademark 3D world will make the transition in any form, however.
On the PSP, Home will be called PlayStation Room, and it will be added via a firmware update this winter - launching directly from the XMB. Thanks VG247.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year