250Gb PS3 bundle sports FF XIII
Yet more from Sony's Tokyo Game Show press conference now, Kaz Hirai having lifted the lid on a brand new Final Fantasy XIII PS3 bundle, set for release in Japan.
According to Engadget, the new bundle will include a 250Gb console alongside a copy of Square Enix's new RPG, and will retail for 41,600 Yen. That's 283 GBP or nearly 460 USD, if you prefer.
The new pack will be unleashed on December 17th, we're told, and this is likely to give Sony's console a sizeable boost in Japan.
The latest in Square's role-playing series is a PS3 exclusive in Japan anyhow, while in the West the game will also be unleashed on the Xbox 360.
Excitingly, we're told that Final Fantasy VIII has launched on the PSN, in Japan, as of today. More soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title