250Gb PS3 bundle sports FF XIII
Yet more from Sony's Tokyo Game Show press conference now, Kaz Hirai having lifted the lid on a brand new Final Fantasy XIII PS3 bundle, set for release in Japan.
According to Engadget, the new bundle will include a 250Gb console alongside a copy of Square Enix's new RPG, and will retail for 41,600 Yen. That's 283 GBP or nearly 460 USD, if you prefer.
The new pack will be unleashed on December 17th, we're told, and this is likely to give Sony's console a sizeable boost in Japan.
The latest in Square's role-playing series is a PS3 exclusive in Japan anyhow, while in the West the game will also be unleashed on the Xbox 360.
Excitingly, we're told that Final Fantasy VIII has launched on the PSN, in Japan, as of today. More soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year