250Gb PS3 bundle sports FF XIII
Yet more from Sony's Tokyo Game Show press conference now, Kaz Hirai having lifted the lid on a brand new Final Fantasy XIII PS3 bundle, set for release in Japan.
According to Engadget, the new bundle will include a 250Gb console alongside a copy of Square Enix's new RPG, and will retail for 41,600 Yen. That's 283 GBP or nearly 460 USD, if you prefer.
The new pack will be unleashed on December 17th, we're told, and this is likely to give Sony's console a sizeable boost in Japan.
The latest in Square's role-playing series is a PS3 exclusive in Japan anyhow, while in the West the game will also be unleashed on the Xbox 360.
Excitingly, we're told that Final Fantasy VIII has launched on the PSN, in Japan, as of today. More soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side