LBP and Resi 5 to support PS3 motion control
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's Tokyo Game Show-released list of publishers supporting the Xbox 360's Natal, Sony have also unleashed a list of actual games to make use of the PS3's own motion controller.
Apparently, a special Resident Evil 5: Director's Cut is on the way, and this will be among the first to use motion control on the PS3 when it lands in the spring of next year.
LittleBigPlanet will also make use of the new system, which is based on colour-changing wands.
There are even a raft of entirely new games on the way making use of the motion controller, Sony listing the following: Ape Escape, Echochrome 2, Eccentric Slider, Sing and Draw, Champions of Time, Motion Party, The Shoot, Tower, PAIN 2, Flower 2, Hustle Kings 2, High Velocity Bowling and EyePet 2.
It is perhaps obvious how some of these titles will use the technology, but not all of course. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue