LBP and Resi 5 to support PS3 motion control
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's Tokyo Game Show-released list of publishers supporting the Xbox 360's Natal, Sony have also unleashed a list of actual games to make use of the PS3's own motion controller.
Apparently, a special Resident Evil 5: Director's Cut is on the way, and this will be among the first to use motion control on the PS3 when it lands in the spring of next year.
LittleBigPlanet will also make use of the new system, which is based on colour-changing wands.
There are even a raft of entirely new games on the way making use of the motion controller, Sony listing the following: Ape Escape, Echochrome 2, Eccentric Slider, Sing and Draw, Champions of Time, Motion Party, The Shoot, Tower, PAIN 2, Flower 2, Hustle Kings 2, High Velocity Bowling and EyePet 2.
It is perhaps obvious how some of these titles will use the technology, but not all of course. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3