LBP and Resi 5 to support PS3 motion control
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's Tokyo Game Show-released list of publishers supporting the Xbox 360's Natal, Sony have also unleashed a list of actual games to make use of the PS3's own motion controller.
Apparently, a special Resident Evil 5: Director's Cut is on the way, and this will be among the first to use motion control on the PS3 when it lands in the spring of next year.
LittleBigPlanet will also make use of the new system, which is based on colour-changing wands.
There are even a raft of entirely new games on the way making use of the motion controller, Sony listing the following: Ape Escape, Echochrome 2, Eccentric Slider, Sing and Draw, Champions of Time, Motion Party, The Shoot, Tower, PAIN 2, Flower 2, Hustle Kings 2, High Velocity Bowling and EyePet 2.
It is perhaps obvious how some of these titles will use the technology, but not all of course. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light