LBP and Resi 5 to support PS3 motion control
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's Tokyo Game Show-released list of publishers supporting the Xbox 360's Natal, Sony have also unleashed a list of actual games to make use of the PS3's own motion controller.
Apparently, a special Resident Evil 5: Director's Cut is on the way, and this will be among the first to use motion control on the PS3 when it lands in the spring of next year.
LittleBigPlanet will also make use of the new system, which is based on colour-changing wands.
There are even a raft of entirely new games on the way making use of the motion controller, Sony listing the following: Ape Escape, Echochrome 2, Eccentric Slider, Sing and Draw, Champions of Time, Motion Party, The Shoot, Tower, PAIN 2, Flower 2, Hustle Kings 2, High Velocity Bowling and EyePet 2.
It is perhaps obvious how some of these titles will use the technology, but not all of course. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi