LBP and Resi 5 to support PS3 motion control
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's Tokyo Game Show-released list of publishers supporting the Xbox 360's Natal, Sony have also unleashed a list of actual games to make use of the PS3's own motion controller.
Apparently, a special Resident Evil 5: Director's Cut is on the way, and this will be among the first to use motion control on the PS3 when it lands in the spring of next year.
LittleBigPlanet will also make use of the new system, which is based on colour-changing wands.
There are even a raft of entirely new games on the way making use of the motion controller, Sony listing the following: Ape Escape, Echochrome 2, Eccentric Slider, Sing and Draw, Champions of Time, Motion Party, The Shoot, Tower, PAIN 2, Flower 2, Hustle Kings 2, High Velocity Bowling and EyePet 2.
It is perhaps obvious how some of these titles will use the technology, but not all of course. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today