Settlers 7 coming from Ubisoft
The long-running city builder and strategy game Settlers is set for a comeback, Ubisoft confirming The Settlers 7: Path to a Kingdom for a release in spring of next year.
As usual, the game will be crafted by Blue Byte, Settlers 7 offering up a strategical blend of military, science and trade. The game will introduce a new victory points system to the series, and there will new visuals and AI to boot.
Blue Byte also offer word on new multiplayer modes and leaderboards, with added support for user-generated content and post-release DLC.
We'll have more on this as we get it. Thanks ShackNews.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent