Settlers 7 coming from Ubisoft
The long-running city builder and strategy game Settlers is set for a comeback, Ubisoft confirming The Settlers 7: Path to a Kingdom for a release in spring of next year.
As usual, the game will be crafted by Blue Byte, Settlers 7 offering up a strategical blend of military, science and trade. The game will introduce a new victory points system to the series, and there will new visuals and AI to boot.
Blue Byte also offer word on new multiplayer modes and leaderboards, with added support for user-generated content and post-release DLC.
We'll have more on this as we get it. Thanks ShackNews.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan