Settlers 7 coming from Ubisoft
The long-running city builder and strategy game Settlers is set for a comeback, Ubisoft confirming The Settlers 7: Path to a Kingdom for a release in spring of next year.
As usual, the game will be crafted by Blue Byte, Settlers 7 offering up a strategical blend of military, science and trade. The game will introduce a new victory points system to the series, and there will new visuals and AI to boot.
Blue Byte also offer word on new multiplayer modes and leaderboards, with added support for user-generated content and post-release DLC.
We'll have more on this as we get it. Thanks ShackNews.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though