Settlers 7 coming from Ubisoft
The long-running city builder and strategy game Settlers is set for a comeback, Ubisoft confirming The Settlers 7: Path to a Kingdom for a release in spring of next year.
As usual, the game will be crafted by Blue Byte, Settlers 7 offering up a strategical blend of military, science and trade. The game will introduce a new victory points system to the series, and there will new visuals and AI to boot.
Blue Byte also offer word on new multiplayer modes and leaderboards, with added support for user-generated content and post-release DLC.
We'll have more on this as we get it. Thanks ShackNews.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer